NetLogo 3D: Known Issues
Caution! NetLogo's support for 3D is experimental. Models
created with this release may not be compatible with future versions.
While we've made every effort to ensure a quality product, this
special preview has not been subject to the same rigorous
quality-control processes as our regular NetLogo releases.
- Fullscreen mode does not work with some graphics cards in the ATI
Radeon family, including the ATI Radeon Mobility and ATI IGP cards.
- You can't save your model as an applet.
- On a Mac, the menus disappear while you use the 3D window. To get
them back, click on the main NetLogo window. (As in most Mac
applications, you can use Command-Backquote to switch windows with
- There are no 3D topologies, all 3D worlds wrap in the x y and z
- Only layout-spring uses the 3D space the other layout
commands only do so in 2D.
- Interact mode in the 3D view is not available, consequently,
mouse-xcor, mouse-ycor and mouse-inside? do
not report the correct value in the 3D view.
- Even though we don't have any examples of HubNet activities
in 3D yet, HubNet is compatible with NetLogo 3D. However, view
mirroring does not include 3D graphics yet.
If you find any bugs in NetLogo 3D, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd like to hear from you about what additional features would
be useful to you in your work. If you have questions, comments, or
suggestions, please write us at email@example.com.