Farsi / Persian
NetLogo User Community Models
BASIC RULES AND BEHAVIORS
1. Group Together
2. Spread Disease
1. The infection doesn't start until you press the "Infect" button. This lets you run the grouping code for a little while before you set a disease loose.
2. The clock and the graph don't start until you start an infection. This means that the clock only counts the duration of the outbreak and not the grouping code run before the infection is started.
3. The clock and the graph stop automatically when the infection dies out so that you can see exactly how long the outbreak lasted.
4. The clock does not reset unless you push the "Infect" button when there is not already an outbreak. This means you can push "Infect" multiple times during an outbreak without resetting the clock.
5. The graph is reset only when you hit "Clear Graph" on the interface.
5. The model takes into account that the more people around you who are sick, the higher Your chances of getting sick.
6. There is temporary immunity. Think of it as getting the flu. When you recover you're immune to whatever strand you had. But all too soon the strand changes and you're no longer immune.
STUFF TO THINK ABOUT AND PLAY WITH
What happens if people don't group together?
What does this tell us about big cities and rural communities?
WORDS TO KNOW
Population - The people.
(back to the NetLogo User Community Models)