NetLogo User Community Models
(back to the NetLogo User Community Models)
If clicking does not initiate a download, try right clicking or control clicking and choosing "Save" or "Download".
Try It in NetLogo Web
1. Choose your game mode, there are two - Elimination and Horde.
Elimination - kill all the enemies on your screen.A lower score = better score
Horde - Waves of enemies try to kill you, see how long you can survive.
2. Adjust the difficultySlider (this only applies to Elimination Mode).
3. Select any character, they don't have special properties and their size doesn't affect detection by enemies.
4. Press Z to Setup the world.
5. With your mouse inside the world*****, press X once, you will not need to press it again.
1. Wave / Score displays either your score (Elimination) or Wave Number (Horde)
2. Bullets shows your remaining Ammo, and Health shows your character's Health.
3. At the bottom, the mini-HUD displays the total # of enemies left, including how many eggs there are on the screen and how many enemies will breed or evolve.
4. Next Wave In shows the time remaining until the next wave of enemys.
1. Avoid turtles!! Don't let them touch your character / cursor.
2. Press C to fire your bullets.
3. Mouse-over powerups such as health packs, batteries to help you recharge faster, and arrows which give your bullets a bouncing ability.
4. In Elimination Mode, turtles with enough health will eventually breed into super turtles, which drop eggs, which hatch into regular turtles.
5. Click on eggs to splat them.
6. NEVER LEAVE THE WORLD WITH YOUR MOUSE, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOSE.
Joseph Khubelashvili pd. 5
Patrick Bacon Blaber pd. 5
1. Bouncing balls from models library and alert messages from Frogger.