NetLogo User Community Models
by Thornton Rose (Submitted: 01/16/2007)
WHAT IS IT?
This model is a simulation of sessions and transactions on WebLogic.
HOW IT WORKS
The model starts with cluster-size servers and initial-users sessions and initial-threads on each server. For each iteration tx-volume transactions are simulated using the following algorithm:
* Select the next server (round robin).
After the transactions are run:
* Threads that have been active for their transaction durations are deactivated.
HOW TO USE IT
Set the initial conditions using the sliders. Press "go" to run the model continually. Press "step" to run one iteration.
World & View:
* Shapes: circles = servers, small triangles = threads, people = sessions
* tx-volume - transaction volume (rate)
* setup - Create servers, initial threads, and initial sessions.
* tx-count - number of transactions run
CREDITS AND REFERENCES
Model created by Thornton Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(back to the NetLogo User Community Models)